theseconddetective started following you.
Artemis was sitting on the top of one of Gothams many sky-scrapers, her feet dangling off of the side as she looked down at the people below, one of her many crossbows in hand as she leaned back. Just enjoying how the sky looked when she suddenly heard a clatter coming from the otherside of the roof, startling a little bit as she stood up, glancing around to see what it was.
Both of her eyebrows raised as she saw what it was, a man who’s face and costume made her stomache clench. “…Holy shit…” She muttered, recognizing him as Red-Robin. The last person she had seen in N.O.W.H.E.R.E…
Her hand flew up to her faux eye as an echo of the pain that she had felt last time she had seen him. It had been atleast 15 years sense then, and she had figured she was the only one who had survived, despite the fact she had died.
- thetigersstripes reblogged this from theseconddetective and added:
- theseconddetective reblogged this from thetigersstripes and added:
- thetigersstripes likes this
- thegdbatwoman likes this
- theseconddetective likes this
- thetigersstripes posted this